Logo

"Shift" Cooperd bowl by John Glendinning.

Mission Statement

The making of objects is inherent to us all.
It is the mission of The Blackstone Valley School of Crafts
To Provide the finest craft education, to inspire the creative spirit and to celebrate the handmade.
We want to bring craft back to the community, and the community back to craft.



Monday, September 10, 2012

Five joints in one day


This September I'm teaching a private workshop out of my studio.  The workshop is a birthday gift from a woman named Elana who purchased it for her Father.  I teach a workshop that I call " Five joints in two days".  I'm teaching the same workshop only I'm condensing it to one day.  The project for the class is a small freestanding or wall mounted pine cabinet.  The cabinet is a great teaching tool because most of the joinery used in traditional and contemporary cabinetmaking is in this small cabinet.
If you're interested in a private workshop please get in touch with me.
As always- Thanks for looking'
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment